Tips & Ideas
Fact sheet on Michael Webb and The Romantic’s Guide
Michael Webb is founder of www.TheRomantic.com and the best-selling author of 18 books on love, romance and relationships. He is widely regarded in the media as one of the nation’s top experts on relationship matters.
Michael has been interviewed hundreds of times by the press from around the world and had been given the title of “The World’s Most Romantic Man” (although he personally doubts it is true). His sage advice and whimsical ideas have been praised in the pages of top publications including, Family Circle, Bridal Guide, Woman’s Day, Cosmopolitan, Men’s Health and in over two hundred other magazines and newspapers worldwide.
- Has appeared on over 30 television shows including the Gayle King show, Oprah, NBC News, The 700 Club, ABC News, FOX News, Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus, Iyanla, The Other Half and To Tell the Truth.
- A popular radio guest, Michael has given over 500 radio interviews, sharing romance tips and advice to millions.
- Founder of National Resurrect Romance Week (annual holiday in mid-August) listed in Chase’s Calendar of events and other national calendar listings.
- His Romantic Tip of the Week newsletter has over 200,000 subscribers in more than 150 countries.
- His first book, The Romantic’s Guide: Hundreds of Creative Tips for a Lifetime of Love is a international best-seller, available in multiple languages. It was released in February 2000 and is already in its tenth printing.
- Michael’s website,www.TheRomantic.com is one of the top romance/relationships websites with over 20 million annual visitors.
BACK TO MAIN INDEX