EASY CHOCOLATE LOVER’S CHEESEPIE
Easy Chocolate Lover’s Cheesepie
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips, divided
- 1 extra serving-size packaged graham cracker crumb crust (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250°F; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
- Makes 10 servings.