HERSHEY’S MINI KISS CHOCOLATE BLOSSOMS
Hershey’s Mini Kiss Chocolate Blossoms
Prep Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional sugar
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Semi- Sweet Chocolate
- In large bowl, beat butter, 1-1/2 cups sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-1/8-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
- Place 3 MINI KISSES on each cookie, pressing down lightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.