My loving boyfriend has become quite accustom to his treats and treasures that I leave (in places like his coat pocket or the glove box of his truck) to surprise him through out the month and he looks forward to what I am going to dream up for the next “month” anniversary. This month I will be out of town with my sister on vacation so I had to think of something to surprises him after he thinks that I got all wrapped up in this trip and forgot about our anniversary. I am a hopeless romantic and I love finding new ways to let him know that I am thinking about him and how much I love him even when I cannot be with him. So I decided that I am going to send him a care package a surprise of course!!! In this care package I am going to include:
1) 4 artificial very real looking roses the color/s yet I have not decided one for every month that we have been together. I was thinking yellow and putting a note with them about how our friendship turned into love (that is still undecided).
2) A Hallmark Card because he gets a few every month, but always a special one on our anniversary (he would expect nothing less)
3) A calling card and the numbers where I can be reached of course there will be a sweet note attached talking about how I would love nothing better then to hear his voice.
4) A coupon book with coupons for things like dinners just the two of us (we have a lot of friends that always want to do things with us on the weekends and time for just the two of us is rare), back rubs, surprise date, just things like that I know that we would both enjoy. He will probably never cash them in, but then again he may surprise me.
5) A bag of Hershey’s Hugs and a bag of Kisses. With a note that says these are for all of the hugs and kisses that I will miss giving you today.
6) This past month on one of our dates that we were actually by ourselves we had a drawing done of the two of us it is really funny and he loves it. I am going to have a copy made for him. With a letter about how much I enjoy the time that we spend laughing together and how special that day was for me.
7) I have also bought gift certificates from one of his favorite restaurants. His friend has already agreed to pick him up. Now I just have to think of a way to make sure that he doesn’t make plans for that night before I can surprise him with this.
8) The last thing that I am going to include is his first clue to a scavenger hunt. At the end of the scavenger hunt will be a surprise. It will be worth the effort for him to get to the end result and he will be eagerly awaiting my arrival home I am sure.
Over 100,000,000 copies in circulation already, download your free copy now.
Copyright 1996-2019 TheRomantic.com