For a romantic computer idea I changed our screen saver to a 3D message saying “I love you” which moves and twists all over the screen and changes colors. My husband found the message when I was at work on the pm shift. He loved it!
This is for Outlook Express. I’m not sure how others might work.
1. Go to My Computer and click on Control Panel.
2. Click Display.
3. Click Screen Saver at the top of the property box.
4. Click 3D under the screen saver choice displayed under large computer screen noted in this box.
5. Click Settings.
6. Under Text Setup, type your message.
7. There are other variables you can control such as color, font, etc.
8. Click ok.
Over 100,000,000 copies in circulation already, download your free copy now.
Copyright 1996-2019 TheRomantic.com