As we were getting into the bath together, I leaned across the tub to turn off the faucet, and my long hair (which I should have tied back, but didn’t)
fell into the flame of one of the candles. I suddenly heard the horrible (although quiet) “crackling” sound of burning human hair. My sweetheart was luckily quick enough to reach up and whack the fire out. Fortunately I didn’t get seriously burned, my hair was only slightly scorched. Needless to say, we were both shaken up a bit by the experience, and it put a bit of a damper on the romance that night.
Over 100,000,000 copies in circulation already, download your free copy now.
Copyright 1996-2019 TheRomantic.com