1) We play “Lovey Buggies.” Every time we see a VW Beetle, we shout, “Lovey Buggies!” and kiss each other. (This game has been going on for over 1 1/2 years now, and probably will continue until they are no longer on the road.)
2) Once in a while, one of us will simply say out of the blue, “Kisses!” We stop whatever we are doing and kiss.
3) We ALWAYS hold hands in public. (Sometimes it erupts into an impromptu game of thumb-wrestling!) :o)
4) Joe ALWAYS remembers to hold the car door open for me, and I ALWAYS remember to reward him with a kiss.
5) We say “I Love You” to each other before we get off of the phone, when we greet each other, and when we say goodbye. We also say “I Love You” just because.
Over 100,000,000 copies in circulation already, download your free copy now.
Copyright 1996-2019 TheRomantic.com