CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Hersheys Raspberry Chips
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- In medium saucepan, combine raspberry chips and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Add flour, sugar and baking powder; stir until well blended.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 20 brownies.