HERSHEY’S MINI KISS PEANUT BLOSSOMS
Hershey’s Mini Kiss Peanut Blossoms
Prep Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup REESE’S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Additional granulated sugar
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Chocolate
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat shortening and peanut butter until well blended.
- Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately place 3 MINI KISSES Chocolate on top of each cookie, pressing down slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.