HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES PRALINE BARS
Hershey’s Mini Kisses Praline Bars
Prep Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) plus 2/3 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or pecan pieces
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S MINI KISSES Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir together flour and 1 cup brown sugar; with pastry blender or fork, cut in 1/2 cup butter until fine crumbs form. Press mixture into 13×9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with pecans.
- In small saucepan, place remaining 2/3 cup butter and remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Continue boiling, stirring constantly, 30 seconds, until sugar dissolves; drizzle evenly over pecans and crust.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes until topping is bubbly and golden; remove from oven. Immediately sprinkle MINI KISSES Chocolate over top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
- Makes about 3 dozen bars.