RASPBERRY TRUFFLE CREAM PIE
Raspberry Truffle Cream Pie
Prep Time: 30 min.
- 1-2/3 cups HERSHEY’S Raspberry Chips
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows or 20 large marshmallows
- 3-1/2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 packaged crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Additional whipped topping (optional)
- Place raspberry chips and milk in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Add marshmallows; microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until marshmallows are melted when stirred.
- Spread 1/2 cup chip mixture over bottom of crust.
- Cool remaining mixture to room temperature; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover pie.
- Makes 6 to 8 servings.